Homebuyers’ Class for Immigrants and Foreign Buyers
ARE YOU TIRED OF RENTING AND READY TO BUY OR CONSIDER MAKING AN INVESTMENT?Come to our Homebuyers’ Class for Immigrants and Foreign Buyers to learn how To Overcome The Difficulties Of Competing Against Other Buyers In This Highly Competitive Market For Homebuyers.
Interest rates are still historically low!
This is an educational event. Whether you are a First Time Homebuyer or a Real Estate Investor, you will be able to ask our speaker any real estate questions besides the discussed topic.
Please, check the videos from our past events below.
Powered by Eventbrite
Alternatively, RSVP here: http://bit.ly/2pBWznD
You will learn about:
- General knowledge required for buying Real Estate in the United States: from searching to closing.
- Local housing market trends, inventory and prices.
- How to choose an agent and ask the right questions to avoid costly mistakes.
- How to choose your lender, pre-qualification and application process.
- The Tax And Legal Issues that matter the most to homebuyers
Refreshments and appetizers will be served
To stay up to date with the latest local real estate news and market updates, like and follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lilygaripovarealestate/
About Our Speaker:
– Real Estate Attorney, Broker
– Founder of Centermac Realty
– Real Estate Attorney since 1994
– Real Estate Broker since 2003
– Host of his own Real Estate Radio Show
– Frequent guest on media and TV
– Has own columns in several newspapers and magazines
Below are some snippets from our previous Educational Seminars: