Homeowners Association Grant ProgramC.A.R.’s (California Association of Realtors) Housing Affordability Fund’s Homeowners Association Grant Program will provide qualified first time California homebuyers up to six months of HOA dues, not to exceed $2,500. C.A.R.’s Housing Affordability Fund’s has allocated one million dollars towards this program.
How to qualify?
- Homebuyers must use a California REALTOR® in the transaction (REALTORS® must apply on behalf of their client)
- Purchase a primary single family residence* in California with the intent to occupy the property as your primary residence for 2 years
- Be a first-time homebuyer*
- Buy a home with applicable HOA dues/fees
- You must have used financing to purchase the single-family dwelling
- The purchase price of the Single-Family Dwelling* must not exceed 150% of the mortgage limit set by the FHA for one-family units in the county in which the Single-Family Dwelling* is located
If you are buying a property with HOA as your first and primary home, I will help you to enroll into this HOA Grant Program! Please, contact me for more information!
Facebook | Linked In | Yelp
Cal BRE#: 02010731